Raffle is done!
Emails sent to these lucky people!
The odds worked out to be 1 in 12 people that signed up got a bottle.
RAFFLE BELOW IS CLOSED
NAMES ALREADY PULLED
We will have bottles on the shelf at all 4 stores. No hints on when, they will just randomly appear on shelves for people to find as they are shopping. Do not call and ask when.
Are you a member of our BRC program and did not get an allocation of the Side Project Derivation #1 ?
Well, we come up with another chance for you.
- You must be a member of the BRC (joined before June 10th)
- If you already got a bottle, you are not eligible.
- Sign up online only for a raffle for a chance to purchase a bottle at $34.99
- You must sign up online so we can export a spreadsheet of everyone.
- We will draw 10 names and each person will be able to PURCHASE a bottle.
- Deadline to sign up for the raffle is July 11th, 2015. *
- You will have until July 17 at 7pm to pick purchase your bottle if your name is drawn.
- Signing of for the raffle is free of charge. But you must purchase the bottle if your name is drawn.
- You will not get a confirmation when you sign up for the raffle, only if your name is drawn.
RAFFLE CLOSE for a chance to purchase a bottle at $34.99. Signing up is no guarantee, this is a raffle.
* Edited on June 27, I switched from July 18th to July 11. 2 weeks seems like a long enough time. People want to get the beer!
Derivation #1 Barrel Aged Imperial Stout
Derivation is our series of Barrel-Aged Imperial Stouts in which we brew several recipes, age them in a variety of barrels and blend them before bottling to add depth and structure to this massive style of beer.
- 25% Wheated and Smoked Imperial Stout aged in a Bourbon Barrel
- 25% Wheated Imperial Stout aged in Maple Syrup bourbon Barrel **
- 50% Wheated Imperial Stout aged in Wheated Bourbon Barrels
** Remember this barrel from back in 2013. Used to make Sweet Sophie Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup.
Barrel: Willett Family 9 year old
Barrel first filled with Sweet Sophie Maple Syrup
Beer: Huge Imperial Stout
Barrel filled: June 1, 2013