Wayne Gretzky No. 99 Canadian Whisky...$29.99
Next lowest price online is $32.99Whisky made the Canadian way – locally sourced grains are individually distilled, matured and blended, then finished in red wine casks from our Wayne Gretzky winery.
A bright straw gold colour with a ruby red hue. At first swirl of the glass look for top notes of toasty new oak, almond nuttiness, caramel and vanilla. Then underlying notes appear suggesting nutmeg spice and stone fruit. After adding a touch of water, added notes of sweet spice and dark raisin develop. The mouth-feel is smooth, round and robust, with a touch of woody tannins for structure, along with deep notes of toasted nuts and allspice. The finish is long and lingering with a delicately sweet, smooth texture and flavours of nut and allspice.
Wayne Gretzky Whisky with fresh apple juice, lemon and ginger ale, garnished with a lemon slice.
• In a rocks glass filled with ice, add 1 ½ oz. WGW, 1 oz. fresh pressed apple juice, 2 oz. ginger ale. Garnish with a lemon slice.
WGW shaken with fresh lime and simple syrup, topped with a float of Wayne Gretzky Cabernet Merlot.
• In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add 1 ½ oz. WGW, 1 oz. fresh pressed lime juice and 1 oz. simple syrup. Shake and strain into a rocks glass with ice. Float with 1 oz. WG Cabernet Merlot.
The Great Old Fashioned
WGW with muddled orange, lemon, maple syrup and cranberry bitters.
• In a rocks glass, add ½ orange wheel, ½ lemon wheel and ¼ oz. maple syrup. Gently muddle. Fill rocks glass with ice, add 2 oz. WGW and two dashes of bitters. Stir to combine all ingredients.
• Garnish with a large orange peel.
Wayne Gretzky Whisky with muddled peaches, lime, simple syrup and a splash of soda, garnished with a basil sprig.
• In a cocktail shaker add 3 peach slices, ½ oz. lime juice, ½ oz. simple syrup, gently muddle.
• Add ice and shake and pour into a Collins glass.
• Add more ice if necessary and top with 2 oz. soda water.
• Garnish with a sprig of basil.