Shae's Famous Deviled Eggs
- 1 dz Dry Dock Farm Fresh Eggs, hard cooked ***
- 1/2 c Mayonnaise
- 1 T Sweet pickle relish w/juice
- 1 T Dijon mustard (Vilux dijon mustard) ***
- 1/2 t salt ***
- 1/2 t smoked paprika (La Chinata) ***
- 1 T Sweet Sophie Maple Syrup ***
- 6 to 8 drops Cholula hot sauce ***
- 1/8 t fresh ground black pepper (Madecasse black peppercorns) ***
*** In stock at The Wine and Cheese Place Forsyth
Peel eggs and cut in half lengthwise.
Remove yolks and put in a gallon ziploc bag.
Add remaining ingredients into ziploc bag.
Zip the top of bag and squish until well blended. Be sure to get all the air out of the bag before squishing.
Taste and add more maple syrup and/or spicy ingredients until filling has an equal taste ratio of spicy to sweet.
Cut corner off of bag and pipe filling into egg whites.
Sprinkle tops with a little smoked paprika.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.