Labels

Friday, August 6, 2021

Hirsch The Horizon Straight Bourbon Whiskey








Hirsch The Horizon Straight Bourbon Whiskey...$32.99

HIRSCH’S newest offering, THE HORIZON, honors our forward-looking nature: steadfast, determined, moving onward at a brisk pace, forever in search of the next adventure. THE HORIZON isn’t an end result, a destination on a map; it’s something we spend our lives in search of.

THE HORIZON combines two straight bourbons distilled in Lawrenceberg, Indiana: 94% of the blend is distilled from a traditional mash bill and aged a minimum of 4 years 11 months. The remaining 6% is distilled from a “high rye” mash aged 6 years 8 months for added complexity. Bottled at 92 proof, THE HORIZON is crafted to be enjoyed neat or on the rocks.

No comments: