Cole's Canned fish
Cole’s is the earth-friendly company dedicated to bringing you the finest, freshest foods from around the globe while preserving the delicate balance between nature and our own nutritional needs.
- From our recycled packaging to selecting only all-natural products that meet our strict standards for sustainable farming and fishing methods, Cole’s brings you great gourmet taste with a conscience. Cole’s Fish have been carefully selected because…
- Our trout are raised incorporating a semi-intensive farming method using a natural, closed-in stream that is constantly running and fed by pristine mountain springs. Every step is taken to make sure no chemicals enter the system and no “escapees” get away to threaten the local ecosystem.
- Our mackerel are taken directly from the coastal waters off of Portugal using the line and hook method, to minimize the unintentional catch of other species. This traditional fishing method utilizes driftwood or other materials—even old rope—to catch a string of our prized mackerel.
- Cole’s firmly believes in sustainable fishing practices, sound environmental stewardship, and in giving back to the farming and fishing communities who supply us to maintain their dedication to these same principles.
Cole's Ventresca Tuna in Olive Oil 4.4oz Can
Regarded by some as the most luxurious tuna in the world, velvety Ventresca tuna comes from the belly of the fish and has delicious deep, buttery flavors.
Portuguese Sardines in Olive Oil 4.4oz can
Caught by local boats off the northern Portugal, these delicious sardines are sealed in pure olive oil.
Cole's Olive Oil Wild Mackerel 4.4oz can
Harvested using the traditional line and hook fishing method from the coastal waters of Portugal, this delicious ocean fish and is skinned, boned, and sealed with high-quality olive oil for maximum taste and freshness.
Cole's Smoked Rainbow Trout 3.2oz can
Our farm-raised rainbow trout is de-boned, then carefully smoked using aromatic apple wood and then packed in tins using high-quality olive oil to for freshness and delicate taste enhancement.
Cole's "School of Fish" Serving Tips
- Enjoy it straight out of the tin!
- Pour your favorite wine and relax with a fine cracker and cheese
- As a complement to just about any salad with spinach, lettuce and greens
- Blended with a mixture of herbs, chopped green onions, a bit of balsamic and a touch of mayo
- As a topping for a truly gourmet pizza
- In your favorite dish accompanying rice or pasta
- Place the fish on top of thick slabs of fresh tomatoes. Drizzle some of the oil from the can over, and then sprinkle with zahtar (a middle eastern spice blend), salt and pepper. Or place onto a slice of your favorite crusty bread.