The Wine and Cheese Place
7435 Forsyth Blvd, Clayton MO 63105
Open House Tasting
Tonight - last minute tasting
Greta Harper, Maker's Mark ambassador are going to be on hand from 4-6pm.
- Maker's Mark Original
- Maker's Mark 46
- Maker's Mark Cask Strength
- Maker's Mark 101 (not available for sale)
- Maker's Mark RC6 (not available for sale at this point, will be released through the WRC)
This week's flight happens to be a Maker's Mark flight too.
You can purchase this tasting tonight also
Taste the new Maker's Mark Cask Strength Series
only $11 for 3-- 3/4oz pours
Makers has released a rare set of 1/2 bottles at cask strength and we are pouring the goods all week long.
Put yer red cap on and we'll pull the red wax off!
- Maker's Mark Cask Strength 55.65% abv
- Maker's Mark 46 Cask Strength 55.6% abv
- Maker's Mark Private Select Rob Samuels Personal Selection 55.1% abv
Tomorrow Friday November 22
4-6pm at Forsyth
- Glenfiddich 12 Year Old
- Balvenie 12 Doublewood
- Balvenie 14 yr Caribbean
- Tullamore Dew Irish
- Tullamore Dew Caribbean Rum cask
- Tullamore Dew Cider cask