Lapostolle Pisco was created in honor of Jean Baptiste Lapostolle, the Frenchman who founded the House of Marnier-Lapostolle more than 180 years ago. Muscat of Alexandria and Pink Muscat from the Limari and Elqui Valleys are vinified, distilled, and aged using techniques adapted from Cognac production. Lapostolle Pisco has the soul of Cognac, the complexity of Gin, and the versatility of Vodka.
Lapostolle Pisco Blanco...$29.99 / 750ml
- Color: Crystal Clear
- Nose: Subtle aromas of lemongrass, tangerine rind, and white fruit such as green apple and pear.
- Palate: Velvety texture, herbal hints, floral notes such as jasmine, and some spicy notes in the finish.
Lapostolle Pisco XO...$37.99 / 750ml
- Color: Bright, amber with copper red reflections.
- Nose: Fine, delicate nose with floral and fruity notes.
- Palate: Pleasant, round, and silky mouthfeel. Full-bodied and very aromatic, true to the nose. A pleasant finish with light gingerbread notes and a superb length.