Tsingtao 1903 Premium Imported Lager...$13.99 / 11.2oz bottles
Tsingtao 1903, with its distinctive gold and green bottle, is the creation of Tsingtao's original German brewmaster, Hans Christian Augerta.
Tsingtao Brewery was founded in 1903 when Augerta brought high-quality German yeast, the soul of any beer, from his home country. Combining the legendary yeast, with Canadian and Australian wheat, Czech Saaz hops, and long auto fermentation at ultra-low temperatures creating a rich, fragrant and full-bodied beer, 1903 also has enhanced stability and resistance to oxidation.
Tsingtao 1903 commemorates the founder of the company and is a testament to the history of the Tsingtao Brewery. This history has created an oppurtunity for a brilliant future as evidenced by recent comments at the World Beer Championships:
- A gold medal at the Best Spring Lager competition
- The product shines like a beacon among all others
- Golden color with rich, wheat aroma
- Mellow, yet energetic taste
- Delicate cream-like foam with long finish and lingering fragrance
Post a Comment