The Wine and Cheese Place Clayton
7435 Forsyth Blvd.
FRIDAY, November 18th FROM 4PM-6PM
Tasting with Alfie from 2nd Shift Brewing!
Come try some beer...
- Dead & Alive Black IPA: Black IPA - is the style dead? Or is it alive? Why not both? Mosaic hops lend citrus & blueberry notes while beautiful dark malts & a touch of rye spice make a big, bold & balanced Black IPA 7.6%
- Silhouette:Silhouette is a rich & robust Russian Style Imperial Stout with notes of roasted malt, unsweetened chocolate, roasted coffee beans & dried red fruit. Brewed to be more dry & toasty than it's American Imperial Stout counterpart, the robust mouthfeel gives this rich stout a lovely velvet finish.
- Brewligans: A wonder to behold, with all the hop flavors and aromas and coming in at 6.5% abv. This East Coast-style IPA looks gross (Crider's words) but pops with citrus and tropical fruits in both the flavor and the aroma. Low bitterness makes this accessible and utterly drinkable.
- Katy: Don't know what to call it besides a Brett Beer. This one gets aged for 3 months in oak barrels with Brettanomyces Lambicus, a cool yeast that gives this beer a wonderfully pretty aroma and flavor that everyone better like or else I'll look you up and teach you a lesson.
- Kolsch:This soft & slightly hoppy Kolsch style ale is bright, light with soft biscuit notes and has us dreaming of warm summer days on the river. 5.2% ABV