Código 1530 Blanco Still Strength Estate Harvest...$69.99
Made with agave harvested at peak ripeness from Código 1530’s own fields. Slowly cooked then uniquely fermented in small batches using Napa Valley Cabernet wine barrels procured from the finest French oak coopers, before distilling at our own dedicated tequila distillery.
Tasting Notes: Aromas whisper of cherry blossom, maple, vanilla. Soft on the palate thanks to our unique barrel-fermentation process. Fresh & balanced tasting profile, buttery with notes of nutty pumpkin seed, clove and rosemary mint. Full body spirit with palate permanence.
- 100% Pure Blue Weber Agave
- "Field to Bottle"
- Wine Barrel Fermentation.
- Average piña size > 100 lbs.
- Produced using 2-3 times more agave than standard practice.
- NO Additives, sugars, flavors, colors, or chemicals.
- 90 Proof / 45% Alc./Vol.Single, Dedicated Distillery
- 1 NOM. 1 Brand. Bottled at Origin.
- Only 0.7% of brands are solely produced at their own distillery.