Göller Brewery Baptist Helles...$3.79 / pint
Baptist Helles is based on the beer style that was brewed in the "Alte Freyung" at the beginning of the 20th century, when our great-grandfather Joseph Göller ran the brewery together with his wife Magarethe and brother Baptist:Baptist Göller was in the Alte Freyung for responsible for agriculture, while company founders Joseph and Magarethe Göller looked after the brewery and the inn. Baptist's "rascality" and his passion for sheepheads have been handed down to this day.Baptist Helles is bottom-fermented, soft, mildly spicy and, above all, tasty!
- Characteristic: soft, mildly spicy, tasty
- Colour: light yellow
- Drinking temperature: 6-8°C
- Alcohol content: 4.9 percent by volume
Göller Brewery Steinhauer Weisse...$3.79 / pintThe stone carving trade has a long tradition in Zeil and is known for the Zeil sandstone. Even today, the Zeiler Steinhauer are still the inspiration for our Steinhauer Weisse and can be found on the label proudly singing their Steinhauerlied at the Zeiler market square.
- Characteristic: full-bodied, sparkling, mild, light fruit notes
- Colour: amber, naturally cloudy
- drinking temperature: 7-9°C
- alcohol content: 5.2 percent by volume