BACK IN STOCK NOW AT FORSYTH!
Fresh batch Best by July 27th
Rothaus Tannenzäpfle Pils...$13.99 / 6pk
The Rothaus Brewery is Germany’s highest brewery by elevation, at 1,000 meters above sea level. Situated in Germany’s beautiful Black Forest, the brewery was first established in 1791. Today, Rothaus is accredited as one of the most successful breweries in Germany, largely due to the high quality of their products.
Tannenzäpfle means “pine cone” in German – a fitting name as there are many pine cone producing spruce-fir trees in the Black Forest.
The icon, “Biergit” (beer girl), a Black Forest girl holding two glasses of beer, first debuted in 1956 and is now the defining symbol for all beers made for the Rothaus Brewery.
Tannenzäpfle Pils – Tannenzäpfle is made from the finest, all-natural ingredients Germany has to offer:
- Water sourced from 7 natural springs in the heart of the Black Forest.
- Malted barley from the Highlands and Valleys of the Black Forest.
- Aroma hops from the Tettnang and Hallertau areas next to the Black Forest.
- The yeast is cultivated at the brewery and is exclusively used in Rothaus beers.
- No bitter hops are ever added to Tannenzäpfle Pils and no other ingredients are used in brewing this deliciously refreshing Pilsner.