Labels

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Blue Print Cold Brew Growlers Now Available

Two St Louis Legends Team Up!

Blue Print Cold Brew Growlers Now Available 
at The Wine and Cheese Place Forsyth

Arriving at 9am today!

We could not be more excited to offer Award Winning Blue Print Coffee's Cold Brew Coffee in 32oz Growlers. 

Come in for a taste!

These will be pre-filled at Blue Print
limited quantites available $19.99 for 32oz.



Here is the coffee we will have today at 9am - Forsyth only

TEKTŌN V.6
We are craftspeople dedicated to exhibiting the qualities of one of the most flavorful beverages in the world. What we attempt to create and construct are flavor experiences that are balanced, intoxicating, and special. While our single origin offerings exhibit qualities that are delicious and complete by themselves, blending can create something unique that none of our coffees offer by themselves. We are inspired by French wine and cocktails like the Sazerac. By adding a small amount of five quality ingredients (sugar, bitters, lemon, absinthe, ice), a serving of perfectly good whiskey becomes a different, yet delicious, taste experience than that offered by any neat whiskey.

We are excited to offer Tektōn as a compliment to our single origin offerings. It matches the integrity of those offerings by remaining a seasonal coffee with a transparent supply chain. We embrace the future insight and taste experiences Tektōn will provide.

The sixth version blends two new coffees for us at Blueprint. 60% of the blend is made up of one the best Brazil’s we’ve tasted in years. It is from Fazenda Gauriroba, owned by Homer Aguiar Paiva. The lot we are using is naturally processed Yellow Catucai variety. The remaining 40% of the blend is a fresh arrival from La Trampa, Nicaragua. It is a washed-process Catarra lot.

No comments: