The Wine and Cheese Place is proud to release
the first Charleville Brewing Barrel Aged Barleywine!
Released during St. Louis Craft Beer Week!
We have Tait from Charleville on hand for an open house tasting.
Very exciting tasting!!!
The tasting is TONIGHT August 5th from 6-7pm
The Wine and Cheese Place
7435 Forsyth Blvd,
Clayton, MO 63105
Open house tasting - tell your friends!
Reservations are not required - but let us know you are coming on FACEBOOK
This will be the first chance to purchase the BA Barleywine!!
You will tasted all of these...
- Charleville / TWCP Barrel Aged Barleywine!
- 2013 Charleville Barleywine
- 2014 Charleville Barleywine
- 2015 Charleville Barleywine
- 2016 Charleville Barleywine
Sip, Sit or Stand. The choice is yours, with one thing for certain, age defines grace. Our Barleywine style ale has proved to be no exception to this rule. Two Row Barley, Crystal malt, and Munich malt all prepare the canvas for an entourage of hops that will enlighten your pallet. Enjoy today and Savor tomorrow.
Beer Tasting from 4-6pm tonight at Forsyth
- 10 Barrel Pina
- Great Divide Nadia Kali Hibiscus Saison
- New Belgium De Koninck Flowering Citrus Ale.
- Breckenridge Brewery Lane Series Imperial White IPA
- Breckenridge Mango Mosaic Tropical Pale Ale
- plus some surprise bottles we will announce in a few hours.