The identity of Stellum Rye is rooted in a tried and true 95% Rye Indiana mash bill. To enhance this classic style, we incorporate small amounts more barley-forward rye and choice barrels from both Kentucky and Tennessee. This brings a full, round mouthfeel and flashes of buttery sweetness to an otherwise spicy and tightly focused Rye Whiskey.
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition (2021) - DOUBLE gold
- Ultimate Spirits Challenge (2021) - 94 points
- Ascot awards (2021) - DOUBLE platinum
- John Barleycorn Awards (2021) - gold
- l.a. spirits awards (2021) - platinum, best rye whiskey, best whiskey
- New York International Spirits Competition (2021) - double Gold
Post a Comment