Barrell Bourbon Batch #032 Cask Strength.....$74.99
- A blend of straight Bourbon Whiskeys
- Distilled and aged in Tennessee, Kentucky, and Indiana
- Selection of 5, 6, 7, and 10-year-old barrels
- Aged in American white oak barrels
- Bottled in Kentucky
- 115.34 proof cask strength bottling
Batch 032 began with a balance of two sets of barrels: a selection of 5 and 6-year-old barrels with a creamy and tropical profile and a selection of 6, 7 and 10-year-old barrels vatted for their complex, old, woody character. These two sets of barrels were slowly blended over three months. A small group of spice driven 7-year-old barrels with notes of cinnamon toast, coffee bean and chocolate were then carefully added to complete the blend. The result is a decadent and rich bourbon with layers of spice and nuttiness.
A lot of big reviews for this one!
- Martha Stewart Living includes Batch 032 in The 6 Best Bourbons to Gift Dad This Father's Day: “For the Dad Who Marches to the Beat of His Own Drum”
- Wine Enthusiast gives Barrell Batch 032 a rating of 95/100
- Robb Report reviews Barrell Bourbon Batch 032, giving it a score of 96/100
- InsideHook includes Barrell Bourbon Batch 032 as one of The Best New Whiskeys to Drink This May
- Whiskey Apostle reviews Batch 032 calling it, “intense, complex, beautifully balanced and completely delicious.”