"Flight of the Week"
Ballwin Location Tasting Bar!
This week: Elijah Craig Tasting Flight!
With Bourbon demand, a lot of distilleries removed the age statement from their bottles. Elijah Craig used to be 12 year old, now there is no age statement - here is your chance to try them side by side and see if there is a difference in quality.
-- $8 for three 3/4 ounce pours
- Elijah Craig 12 Year Old
- Elijah Craig / TWCP Single Barrel
- Elijah Craig Barrel Proof
Updated list - includes a few exciting new ones--
- Jefferson 18 Year Old Stizel Weller Barrel Aged Distilled 1991
- Basil Hayden Dark Rye
- Weller 12 Year Old - back on the list
- Buffalo Trace Experimental Edition
- Elmer T. Lee
- Calumet 10 Year Old
- Jeffersons Ocean Cask
Post a Comment