Update: Emails sent out this morning! Thank you to all of our customers for their support.
- Jester King (arrived first, so it will be beer purchases only)
- Perennial Barrel Aged Devil's Heart of Gold (will be overall purchases). Since we are the only one with this beer, I can tell you how many bottles we have. Total of 144 and I sent emails out to the top 20 Perennial supporters and then the top 124 overall supporters.
Jester King Release will include:
- Jester King Ambre
- Jester King Biere de Miel
- Jester King Le Petit Prince
- Jester King Das Wunderkind Blended Saison
- Jester King 2015 Autumnal Dichotomous
- Jester King 2016 Hibernal Dichotomous
- Jester King El Cedro
- Jester King Boxers Revenge
- Jester King Beachtime Sportzketball
- Jester King Provenance
- Jester King Wytchmaker
The Wine and Cheese Place has an exciting
release from Perennial coming this week!
Back in 2012 we released the first version of this beer. It was one of our first Barrel Aged Beers we did with a local Missouri brewery. In fact, I think it might have been Perennial's first barrel aged release. We are so excited they decided to do another batch. They released some at the Brewery during Craft Beer Week, but if you missed out, we have it coming too. It will be released through our BRC.
Perennial Devil's Heart of Gold
Wheat Wine Style Ale aged in bourbon barrels